Flamingo Las Vegas
3555 South Las Vegas Boulevard
About The Event:
Guest List Information for Flamingo Day Pool
#JOINTHEFLOCK EVERY WEDNESDAY
Get your guest list admission by pre-registering prior to the event and say your name at the table by the main entrance.
Guys and Girls free before 2pm.
Ladies get one (1) complimentary champagne cocktail upon entry.
Bottle Service, Cabana, and Table Reservations: EMAIL – LVhost@coastalge.com
THIS IS NOT A TICKET, THIS IS ONLY A REGISTRATION ON THE GUEST LIST FOR THE ABOVE
The VIP possibilities are endless if you want to be the envy of the crowd. Reserve a poolside table, private cabana, or daybed and let our waitresses provide first-class service.
1. Where is the GO POOL located?
GO POOL is located on the eastern side of the Flamingo Hotel and Casino property adjacent to the valet. The entrance is outside of the hotel.
2. How long will I have to wait at GO POOL?
Average wait time Sunday through Friday is up to about 5 minutes. On Saturdays wait time is about 10 – 15 minutes. Peak hours are from 11am – 2pm. The wait will be the longest then. If you arrive before or after it’s much more likely to have a shorter wait. Buying pre-sale tickets also means that you’ll generally have a shorter wait.
3. When is GO POOL open?
GO POOL is open from 9am – 6pm seven days a week. Opening day is Thursday March 1, 2019.
4. What is the dress code at GO POOL?
Swimwear is highly recommended. No banana hammocks, Euro shorts are ok. No jeans, sportswear, etc…
5. Do I need identification to enter?
Yes, everyone entering the GO POOL needs to have valid proof of identification (21+ years) no matter your age
6. Can I bring in outside food and beverage, E-cigs, and Vapes?
No, with one exception. Coffee may be allowed in between the hours of 9am – 11am. All other outside food and beverage will not be allowed in.
7. What kind of music do they play at GO POOL?
GO Pool is an “Open Format” venue playing the hits from all styles and genres of music.
8. Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
– Management reserves the right to refuse admission under any circumstances
– This is just notification that you are on the guest list this is NOT your ticket or guaranteed admission